Declaration for personal data collection
In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ("the Ordinance"), The Company hereby informs you of the following:
- Any personal data collected and held by the Company (whether obtained orally or in writing) is available for use, storage, disclosure or transfer to (in Hong Kong or outside Hong Kong) any related person/company any third party that The Company believes is necessary, including other service providers, intermediaries, professional consultants, governmental or regulatory authorities. (Including but not limited to revenue department for FATCA or CRS purposes).
- Your personal data are collected for the following purposes: To process applications/requests related to financial products or services; to provide for additions, changes, changes, cancellations, updates, reinstatement of financial products or services; to provide for investigation or analysis; to exercise subrogation rights (if applicable); to promote financial products and services of the Company, its related company and business partners; and to communicate with person/company that the Company deems appropriate.
- Your personal data will be kept confidential, but the Company may provide such information to the parties listed above for the purposes set out in the above paragraph.
- You have the right to access and request correction of personal data held by the Company in writing. In accordance with the Ordinance, the Company has the right to charge reasonable fees from the party requested for the aforesaid data.
- If you do not wish to receive any promotion information from the Company and/or its related companies, please inform The Company by written notice.